Sunday, June 8, 2014

UNDERGROUND NOISE HAS BEEN ON A BREAK







FANS OF UNDERGROUND NOISE:

I have been on a 4 month break due to some unfortunate circumstances that came my way, but after those months passed I took this break to figure out what I really want to do and that is to create music of my own, continue the reviews and interviews here on Underground Noise & keep you all updated on NEW bands that are in the metal genre of music. Some of you probably wondered what happened, but I'm NOT going into details. However, this is not the end. This is the dawn of a new beginning and the BEST is YET to come!! Thank you to the bands who I've had the honor and privilege of interviewing and reviewing including your demos & full lengths. THANK YOU TO THE FANS WHO LOVE & SUPPORT METAL MUSIC!!! \m/-_-\m/ EVILVENGEANCE666


No comments:

Post a Comment