Thursday, June 13, 2013

WITH BURNING CONTEMPT- RED VISIONS (DEMO REVIEW)









Thrash type riffs fused with Defleshed sounding vocals & and a little groove to it is what makes up this dynamic Virginia band named With Burning Contempt. Kinda sounds like a moderate speed metal & death metal combination. The catchiest song on here is "We Are Nothing." WBC is like a slightly lighter combination of Venom & Defleshed. I can definitely see these guys getting heavier as time goes on. For the fact that some of the riffs sounded a little too simple, but that's what made them stand out for me in that respect. I recommend them if you like the bands I've mentioned before. So if you like your music kinda chunky sounding, then this is the band for you. You won't be disappointed at all. I liked them for the most part, but some of it I didn't like and not sure why. I give this DE MO a 4.5/5 stars because I can definitely see them getting better with their ideas. Anyhow, this is EVILVENGEANCE666 saying until next time metalheads across the world: KEEP IT REAL, KEEP IT METAL, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MUSIC SCENE AND MOST OF ALL...KEEP THOSE HORNS UP!!! \m/-_-\m/





Track Listing:

Red Visions
Defaced
We Are Nothing
Untrue Weapons


Members:

Tim Guiterrez- Guitars & Vocals
David Atkinson- Bass
(Session drums by Kevin Guiterrez)





















No comments:

Post a Comment