Thursday, May 2, 2013

R.I.P. JEFF HANNEMAN OF SLAYER








I'm pretty damn sure that a lot of you metalheads are devastated at the news that a lot of us received on the passing of Jeff Hanneman (guitars) of Slayer. Jeff was one awesome guitarist and his legend lives on in the music he helped create and help form Slayer as one of the most well known Thrash Metal bands in the world. I can only imagine how Kerry King feels about losing a lifelong friend and band member. To me it was unexpected to hear about how he passed away. Sometimes unfortunate things happen and time can't be taken for granted in any situation, but I wish for the sake of his band and family that they continue to move forward with whatever they are doing and things will just fall back into place when they can. However, R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman, you'll be missed.
EVILVENGEANCE666 \m/-_-\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment