Friday, January 25, 2013

TINNITUS- PERFECTLY ENDARKENED (DEMO REVIEW)










Starting with an acoustic with a bit of melody for an intro starts this 4 song DEMO. Tinnitus then rips into some great speed metal type riffs. It's hard to call them a death metal band based on the vocals. However musically, they are fantastic. David G., I'm not going to dis on you at all, but I think you should get more guttural like when you growl in the beginning of Blotter Knowledge. Your vocals remind me of Joel Grind a bit dude which I dig. The solo in Blotter Knowledge is phenomenal. On this 4 song DEMO, I found it to be pretty damn good and tight. This band has an old school vibe to them a lot like speed metal & hardcore. Overall, it's kinda hard to to decipher their sound, but it goes to show and prove that they have talent to make their music heavier as time goes on, and this is actually great for being a DEMO. They have a very distinct thing about them. Give this band a few listens, maybe they'll suck you in and spew you out like they did to me. All in all, I give this effort of music a 4.5/5 stars, but it does tell me Tinnitus is a good band to jam out to and I'd love to see them LIVE someday. Until next time metalheads, keep it METAL, KEEP IT REAL & KEEP THOSE HORNS UP!!! \m/-_-\m/ EVILVENGEANCE666


Track Listing:

1) Cosmic Escape
2) Temblor
3) Blotter Knowledge
4) Perfectly Endarkened

Members:

David Giovannini- Lead Guitar/Vocals
Dave (Slave) Werderitsch- Drums
Dave Mountain- Rhythm Guitar
Joe (Murderface) Abraham- Bass

Contact them on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/tinnitus.deathmetal

No comments:

Post a Comment