Sunday, July 1, 2012

UNDERGROUND NOISE MAKES IT ON HOMICIDE'S POSTER!!!

This is THE most excited I've EVER BEEN IN A LONG ASS TIME!!! Just yesterday, thanks to Marcelo Power (drummer) of amazing, brutal, sick and technical death metal band, HOMICIDE had told me on Facebook to check my email. So I did just that and to my surprise THIS POSTER was there waiting for me. It's really cool seeing how my hand drawn logo is on there and as you can see, my logo is the first one listed!!! I've never been to one of their shows, but as they all know, they ALL have my ETERNAL SUPPORT! I'm totally blown away by their latest release which is called "MECHANIZED TORMENTS." Also to add, I will be helping Homicide in their next album in which I'll be doing backing vocals, and YES I WILL have my very own thanks list. Talk about moving up in the world, for sure! This is definitely a day in my life that I will never forget as long as I SHALL LIVE. However, not being at one of their shows isn't a problem, since there is YouTube I can watch their LIVE footage, and believe me...they do a lot of damage. This is one band that can't be passed up. Once this new album is released, I will totally be posting my thanks list on here. Count on it people. This is beyond superb, and I'm totally grateful for being friends with the band. Another dream come true, and more are to happen with being discovered. You never know what will happen one day from the next, but when something good happens...oh yeah, it's on and it's a sweet thing that can happen unexpectedly. So, other than that I thank you all for reading my latest blog, and keep metal alive forever!! \m/-_-\m/ EVILVENGEANCE666

1 comment: